Skip to main content

ERAS/MIDUS/EFDO Fellowship Application(s)

Alumni can request that we upload their Dean’s Letter/MSPE and Transcript directly to ERAS/MIDUS/EFDO for their fellowship application(s).

Step 1. Complete the Request for Student Documents Form and check the “ERAS Fellowship” and “Upload to ERAS/MIDUS” boxes.

Step 2. Provide this contact information for the designated individual on the ERAS/MIDUS/EFDO portal:

(949) 824-5283

University of California, Irvine School of Medicine
Medical Education
836 Health Sciences Road
Irvine, CA 92617-4089

Step 3. MIDUS will email us a secure link to upload your documents. We will upload the documents, and you will receive an automated confirmation email from ERAS/MIDUS/EFDO once the upload is complete.


Students will receive their hard copy diplomas approximately 4 months after the commencement ceremony. The University Registrar’s Office will email students once the diplomas are available. Please refer to the “Diplomas” page on the UCI Office of the Registrar website to obtain information on all hard copy diplomas, including replacement diplomas. Electronic copies of diplomas can be ordered directly from our office using the Request for Student Records Form.

FERPA Request for Student Records

As a right under FERPA and University Privacy Policy, students can inspect and review their student records maintained by the University. Complete the FERPA Request for Student Records to obtain copies of your student record. Policies on student’s rights to access, review and challenge educational records can be found on the Student Educational Records and Access policy in the UCISOM Student Handbook on Canvas.


Request for Verification Letters

Students and alumni can request verification letters for several purposes. The Registrar’s Office can also draft a customized letter to meet your requirements. Commonly requested verifications include:

  • CalFresh
  • Compliance
  • Good Standing
  • Graduation
  • Jury Duty Excusal
  • Liability Insurance Coverage
  • Proof of enrollment

Complete the Request for Verification Form to obtain your letter.



Unofficial and official transcripts can be ordered through the University Registrar’s Office. Visit the Transcripts webpage to start the order process.





Unofficial and official transcripts can be ordered through the University Registrar’s Office.


Verification Letters

The School of Medicine Registrar is the official custodian of student academic records, and can provide an official verification letter upon request.

Contact Registrar for More Information Medical Education Building
836 Health Sciences Road
Irvine, CA 92617